From Metagovernment - Government of, by, and for all the people
We have our goals (with desired deadlines) in Community Portal. This page is redundant.
Please edit this as you are able.
- March 2007 (done) – Publish pre-editable website at metagovernment.org. See the Archive.
- August 2007 (done) – Initiate Metascore open source project on SourceForge.
- December 2007 (done) – Publish metascore.org, with preliminary description of math and software.
- April 2008 (done) – Form the Startup committee as a list server.
- June 2008 (done) – First IRC meeting of the Startup committee.
- June 2008 (done) – Open the list server and wiki to the public.
- August 2008 (done) — Publish initial plan and timeline for development of Metascore.
- February 2009 – Begin publicizing project.
- March 2010 – Metagovernment begins opening websites for community governments.
All future events in this timeline are subject to change.