[MG] Fwd:idea ownership

max stalnaker max.stalnaker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 02:44:41 EST 2016

The way it usually really works is they get a boat load of publishable
submissions for a fixed price and you get the reward of self publishing for
free.  Usually when I am around these things most of the prizes are almost
prerewarded.  Nothing really wrong because there will be a bit of
competition for the money and the 500 dollar awards are likely actually
competitive.

I think the interesting part is their rule set that could warrant study.