[MG] Fwd:idea ownership

Michal Štěpánek agora.ekklesia at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 02:24:49 EST 2016

Good, my concern was republishing or reusing the essay. So, it is fine.

Sure there are much better places where to earn money :)

Cheers

m.

---- On Wed, 30 Nov 2016 05:32:54 +0100 Scott Raney <metamerman at gmail.com> wrote ----

Note that copyright is not at all the same as a trademark or a patent: Copyright only protects the particular order of the words you send them and offers nothing in the way of protection of the ideas they express or even the names you give them. Then again, IMHO if you're concerned about assuring that you get credit or the ability to monetize your ideas you probably shouldn't be working in this field anyway...

  Regards,

    Scott

http://www.metagovernment.org/

Post to the list: Start at metagovernment.org