[MG] RG

Michal Štěpánek agora.ekklesia at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 06:38:59 EST 2016

Yes, elites are selected, but their power may be limited to special cases (floods, eruptions, hurricanes, war)

Intractable but not imposible :)

Cheers

m.

---- On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 05:52:31 +0100max stalnaker <max.stalnaker at gmail.com> wrote ----

I am inclined to assume the necessary existence of an elite.  I also think that determining the goodness of a decision is technically easy post-hoc.  Appropriateness is more difficult.  The combination of the above is intractable.