[MG] Online Range Voting Tool?

Alexander Praetorius citizen at serapath.de
Tue May 28 14:07:23 EDT 2013

Currently, I'm trying to set up a Constitution for a "German e.V.".
It's a student entrepreneurship initative. We do all kinds of different
events and activities around the theme "entrepreneurship".
We'd also like to found companies with the students who join the initative.
As soon as money is involved, like sponsors who donate money to our cause,
we need a legal entity to handel it.
Now, because its all about entrepreneurship we really want to avoid
unnecessary beaurocracy.

*[mail] *citizen at serapath.de <alexander.praetorius at serapath.de>
*[web] *http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/Benutzer:Serapath