[MG] New open source UI diagrams for a federated, comprehensive govt monitoring tool

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Wed May 15 04:03:47 EDT 2013

Hi Mitch,

I missed your original post on LiberationTech.

I'm afraid your image links fail in Firefox 16 and Chrome 25.  After
following your first link, the others have no effect; the image stays
the same regardless of the image number in the fragment.
http://imgur.com/a/iha6o#8
http://imgur.com/a/iha6o#9  etc.

> EveryVote.org’s mission ... 2) to make all EveryVote tools
> federation-compatible with as many other government monitoring tools
> as possible, so that a monopoly over government monitoring tools
> cannot form.
> 1) A tentative name for a collaboration of federation-compatible
> government monitoring tools could be OpenGov Federation
> <http://imgur.com/a/iha6o#8>.  #opengovfed

If I load this from scratch, it takes me to a page about Sarah Moore.
Is the Activity Tracker there meant to illustrate how the federation
might work?  Like a cross-site news aggregator in this case?

Mike