[MG] List of projects

Ed Pastore epastore at metagovernment.org
Wed Jun 5 11:37:24 EDT 2013

Semantic wiki sounds great, though it does make sense to update MediaWiki first. I am leery of locking-in obsolescence, which then just makes future upgrading all the harder.

I still have not had time to dedicate to upgrading/installing, however. I'll try to get to it relatively soon. Or, Michael, if you're game, you're welcome to have ftp or shell access for the site... :)