[MG] Striking at the root

alex at twister11.de alex at twister11.de
Sat Feb 18 18:23:43 EST 2012

I forgot something ;-)

what about responsibility? if decisions are made and executed (as long as a
decision requires execution) - who will be responsible?
the collective? single persons? nobody? ..a group? - maybe offshoring
decisions or marketing decisions or whatever else will affect the
collective, even though the decisions was one which wasnt made by consensus?
will there be something like a insurance that is granted by a collective
(company) to protect individuals from some of the consequences of their
decisions that cant be handled by the individual or group that made the
decision?
if people have to take responsibility of all decisions they make, they
might not make risky decisions and follow a cover-my-ass-strategy ...if
they have no responsibility at all, there might be a lot of free riders...
so what mechanisms allow the flexibility to enable the right mix of this?
maybe there are concepts that render these questions obsolet or maybe
concepts who automatically find the best solutions....

--