[MG] Direct democracy web-voting software

Jonas Liljegren jonas at aktivdemokrati.se
Thu Feb 2 13:31:21 EST 2012

2012-02-02 18:58, Eduardo Robles Elvira skrev:

> Skype will be overloaded but we can certainly use mumble as Pablo
> sugested, it works beautifully. I don't want to use a private software
> like Skype or Webex when libre software can be used.

Some of the people invited are not very technical and are amazed about
actually getting Skype to work (after some hours of work and a lot of
help) and don't have the energy to even think about yet another program.

Lets just make a connection.

Software development is about more than technology. You have to have
networking, project management, funding, testing and design.

But please put up instructions and address for a Mumble room that we can
use, even on a more permanent basis, and as a complement and
continuation of this initial Skype meeting.

--
/ Jonas - http://www.aktivdemokrati.se/