[MG] WikiPeace

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Wed Oct 19 19:42:33 EDT 2011

Welcome Anthony,

I agree about private voting.  It poses many hard problems, including
its un-social basis (as I think Craig Simon also suggested).

> ... Would you like to hear more about my strategies to bypass the
> biggest issues in making a site that replaces 'governments'
> worldwide?

Yes.  Is there an intro description?  You gave a link earlier, but all
I see is a login screen.  (I am not a member of "webs".)
http://members.webs.com/MembersB/EditPage/index.jsp?pageID=248925797#

--
Michael Allan

Toronto, +1 416-699-9528