[MG] Terms of ownership for the domain name (p/owdo)

Ed Pastore epastore at metagovernment.org
Sun Jun 27 09:54:57 EDT 2010

Instead of going the caretaker route, I am still advocating an open
governance structure. I started drafting that here
http://u.zelea.com/w/User:Ed-EdpastoreCom/G/p/frvp
though alas I do not know enough to make a more informed proposal.

The models I suggest looking at are:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooperative
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective
http://metagovernment.org/wiki/Open_company