[MG] Terms of ownership for the domain name (p/owdo)

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 09:39:52 EDT 2010

I will write these examples as a person making a proposal to the
public which might trigger a veto.

Move the ownership into a private corporation (SUA LLC)  with a board
of directors.

Use the domain name now with a site license of CCSA, or CCSANC.

---

If you wish to preserve a veto then it is also important to be very
clear about the path you are 'requiring' for the future.  Documenting
this is probably more important than preserving a veto as only then
will be sure you are having a discussion about positive action.