[MG] Project's logo file

Ed Pastore epastore at metagovernment.org
Sat Jun 26 17:46:46 EDT 2010

On Jun 26, 2010, at 3:17 PM, Matías Battocchia wrote:

> Ed, I would like to include Metagovernment's logo into Eudemocracia
> website. From where can I download the image?

Great! The image actually in use by the wiki is at:
http://www.metagovernment.org/w/images/globe-wiki.png

I have also included the PSD file and the original globe image in the
Promo directory (under "logo"):
http://www.metagovernment.org/promo/
(Note the business cards in there are rather out of date, but just a
little work would get them back in line with the current project.)
Let me know, anyone, if you have other materials to add to that folder.

> I also encourage other projects that see Metagov as an umbrella to
> do the same.

+1