[MG] Is Main Page unapproachable?

Paul Sabin psabin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 06:45:42 EDT 2010

Michael Allan wrote:
*In your case: http://u.zelea.com/w/User:Psabin-GmailCom/G/p/mho
You could use that to draft a version of the home page that's both (1)
simple and (2) speaks to your peers.  Then we'd have two versions of
the home page, and we could begin to see how the tools work.  (If you
want max help from the tools, please begin by copying from this page
and modifying it only where needed:
http://u.zelea.com/w/User:Mike-ZeleaCom/G/p/mho

PS - You registered in the pollwiki as Psabin, but that's not a valid
username (sorry! we still have rough edges).  Should I rename your
account to Psabin-GmailCom?*

Thanks Mike. But you are talking about the front page of Votorola /
Free-range voting project, not that of Metagovernment, right?

Would it be correct to say that Votorola is the focus of activity, in
terms of working on tools, of the people on this list? What about
Candiwi?

The reason I ask is that I'm not sure I agree with Votorola's basic
principle of nominating candidates, so I don't know if that's the best
place for me to add my input.

But yes, please change my username in any case.

Paul