[MG] Is Main Page unapproachable?

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Fri Jun 18 12:56:13 EDT 2010

Paul Sabin wrote:
> Perhaps a solution to this could be *user* pages where people
> present the project from their own point of view and with
> like-minded potential users in mind...

In your case: http://u.zelea.com/w/User:Psabin-GmailCom/G/p/mho
You could use that to draft a version of the home page that's both (1)
simple and (2) speaks to your peers.  Then we'd have two versions of
the home page, and we could begin to see how the tools work.  (If you
want max help from the tools, please begin by copying from this page
and modifying it only where needed:
http://u.zelea.com/w/User:Mike-ZeleaCom/G/p/mho

PS - You registered in the pollwiki as Psabin, but that's not a valid
username (sorry! we still have rough edges).  Should I rename your
account to Psabin-GmailCom?

--
Michael Allan

Toronto, +1 647-436-4521