[MG] Is Main Page unapproachable?

Ed Pastore epastore at metagovernment.org
Wed Jun 16 22:46:04 EDT 2010

If possible, I'd like to return this thread back to the original
question... how to make the main page more approachable. I think
Michael had some good stuff going with: http://u.zelea.com/w/User:Mike-ZeleaCom/G/p/mho

I also think Matías had some good insight below.

Matías, in response to your Part Two below, that was the point of my
new draft:
http://metagovernment.org/wiki/Main_Page/2010-06
All it is at the moment is an addition of one sentence at the top.
Does that help?