[MG] Is Main Page unapproachable?

Kris Dev krisdev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 23:22:43 EDT 2010

Michael wrote: "But if we're discussing the composition of a consensus text,
then we have state-of-the-art tools (supposedly) to support that discussion.
 We could put them to work, and see where they take us.  Is it worth a try?"

In my opinion, YES.

Kris Dev

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 8:38 AM, Michael Allan <mike at zelea.com> wrote:

> Owen Ambur wrote:
> > Ed, it seems to me that people don't want to read much about
> > anything; they just want to be able to *do* immediately what they
> > want to do ... and they are coming to have less and less patience
> > with anything (particularly on the Web) that does not enable them to
> > do so.
> >
> > If others agree that's true, we should have a dialog regarding what
> > to try to do about it.
>
> It's true, I agree.  But if we're discussing the composition of a
> consensus text, then we have state-of-the-art tools (supposedly) to
> support that discussion.  We could put them to work, and see where
> they take us.  Is it worth a try?
>
> --
> Michael Allan
>
> Toronto, +1 647-436-4521
> http://zelea.com/

Kris Dev,
President & CEO,
Life Line to Business / Life Line to Citizen,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
email: krisdev at gmail.com
http://krisdev.wordpress.com/about/
Ph: + 91 98 408 52132 / 1 (206) 274 1635
Twitter: @krisdev

Winner of Innovations Award 2009 for IT Innovation;
Manthan Awardee 2006 for Rural Grass-Root Initiative in Establishing Unique
Biometric Identity for e-Inclusion & Livelihood Creation;
Selected for World Bank Innovation Fair 2010.

Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and
well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing
and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in
the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other
lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control. … Article 25 of the
Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

"A quick evaluation of the progress we have achieved in the last 20 years
shows that in the area of poverty alleviation, we have not done enough.
 History will judge us harshly, unless we seize the opportunity to do more."
- Archbishop Njongo Ndungane, President and Founder, African Monitor.

"When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power the World will know
peace." Jimi Hendrix.

Practice is better than precept.