[MG] Is Main Page unapproachable?

Owen Ambur Owen.Ambur at verizon.net
Thu Jun 10 20:48:11 EDT 2010

Ed, it seems to me that people don't want to read much about anything; they
just want to be able to *do* immediately what they want to do ... and they
are coming to have less and less patience with anything (particularly on the
Web) that does not enable them to do so.

If others agree that's true, we should have a dialog regarding what to try
to do about it.

Owen