[MG] bug in vilfredo fixed: Manuel is a key player

Pietro Speroni di Fenizio metagovernment at pietrosperoni.it
Thu Jun 3 11:09:23 EDT 2010

Thanks Ed, thanks Michael,
I will look into it.

I don't have a proper internet connection right now, which made it
impossible, among other things, to reply before.

Cheers,
Pietro

Dr. Pietro Speroni di Fenizio,
CISUC, Department of Informatics Engineering, University of Coimbra

Home Page: http://www.pietrosperoni.it
Mobile (Italy): +39 (345) 4542069

Home Address:
Pietro Speroni di Fenizio