[MG] Interface with discussion media (4) by difference bridge

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Tue Jun 1 10:33:12 EDT 2010

I may have given the wrong impression, Owen.  I wasn't questioning
whether people would use StratML.  My intended message is, "Give me 2
dedicated users, and I'll work with you." :-)

That's a blanket offer to anyone (just about).  We have considerable
flexibility in the tools.  StratML is a little more difficult to
accomodate in the pollwiki (than prose).  But it's not too bad,
provided we don't go overboard with it (especially at first).

Mike