[Start] Votorola, DemocracyLab, White House 2, etc.

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Mon May 4 13:25:27 EDT 2009

Hello to all of you supporters of Metagovernment!

I would like to introduce myself.
I´m Thomas from Germany and an active reader of this list since its
beginning.

First of all I want to thank you for the great work you have been doing!
Thank you very much!
I am very grateful to have found people sharing the vision of all of
humanity speaking with one voice.

Since I´m a M.A. Philosophy, Sociology and Political Sciences, I felt,
that I could not do much more then impatiently wait for something usable
to emerge.

But now there is something I find rather sad concerning all of us. It´s
about our relationship to projects like Votorola, DemocracyLab, White
House 2, etc. When they first introduced themselves to us, I was very
excited and glad. But  the expected synergy just didn´t really happen yet.
I´m painfully missing a deep analysis of their projects among us. And
out of that a valuing of their work and a well-intentioned discussion
with them.
After their introduction this would be our turn.

These people share the same vision too. Please don´t let competition
come between us!
Let´s work together with them! And if necessary, let´s happily give away
our name!
Let´s earn some synthesis score!   ;-)
I strongly feel, that we should not miss this opportunity.

With fondest regards,
Thomas Hahn